Saturday, March 12, 2011

One and a Half Week Left in the Quarter


            I am taking two classes this quarter, General Psychology and English Composition. There is one and a half week left of the quarter, which is very important. I have exactly two finals, two essays left, and one alternative composition project. I’ve already finished the final essay for my English class, and I’m looking for information for my other essay for my Psychology class. It’s a research essay that you need to pick a disorder, and it needs to be in the DSM IV. The disorder that I’m doing research on is Alzheimer’s disease. I choose this because my family had found out that my grandfather have Alzheimer’s about two years ago. All I know is Alzheimer is a disease that has to do with memory in older people, so I wanted to learn more about it. The final for the Psychology class is going to be on chapters nine to sixteen in our text book. I will have to study each chapter. The format of the final is fifty multiple choice questions and two essay questions. The teacher will go over what information we will need to study next week in class.
            For my English class I need to study the eight parts of speech, punctuations, and the five types of essay that we’ve learned. The eight parts of speech and punctuations I know, but I still need to study the essay formats. I’m done with the first draft of the final essay, but still need to revise it. What I really need to work on is the alt-comp project. This is only my second blog post, so I need fourteen more posts. I think I’ll just type up what I need to study on my blog as a studying strategy. I seriously do not know what to write for the blogs.
            Other than all those things that need to be done, I am doing pretty well in both classes. My attendances are good. My grades for everything I’ve turned in are good. I am hoping to pass both classes with a B, if not an A.

No comments:

Post a Comment